Monday, June 27

All About Me :*


Basic Details
Munira Nabila Diyana Dalila Bt Jaafar fully name
Perfect Fourteen since 10.01.2011 date born
Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Subang is name school
Subang , Shah Alam is home 
2sd daugther of JAAFAR FAMILY
Sport Player of SMKS 
Netball Player of SMKS , PP & SELANGOR 2011




Main Details 
Love to say ( ILOVEYOU)
Love to say ( IMISSYOU)
Love to hangging with the best Friends 
Love to playing game
Love to suf Internet
Love to crying if I'm stressed
Love to smile to author




Perfect Details

I'm friendly person kayy :D
I'm Loving person kayy :D
I'm a gogood person kayy :D


Characteristics of ideal Male ;D

You can play guitar ?
A : ILOVEYOU
You are a caring ?
A : INEEDYOU
You're a reliable ?
A : IREALLYWANTYOU
Are you a non-smoking ?
A : IAPPRIACITETHAT 
Are you a non-tempered ?
A : ILOVETHEWAYYOULIKETHAT
Your nick name from the letter H and M ?
A : CANYOUBEMINEDUDE ?





Thanks for the time for read my entrie :D

Superman